Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this site, are owned by the Royal Bournemouth Hospital. All moral rights and equivalent rights in the contents of this Website are hereby asserted.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and non-commercial or personal use within your organisation only;
- any copies of these pages printed or saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- no further copies, modifications, use or distribution of the material shall be made without the FRC's prior written permission;
- no documents or related graphics on this site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this site are used separately from accompanying text; and
- all copies, however stored or reproduced, shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and this permission notice and disclaimer.
No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Royal Bournemouth Hospital's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.